Our practice is a calm, friendly and private place - you will feel safe and welcome
The clinic offers:
- Scientifically proven treatments individualised to your needs.
- Low-cost options and bulk billing services for those who may need it.
- Security & confidentiality of your personal records.
You can be assured of our commitment to providing the best service based on the highest ethical standards
Clinical Neuropsychology involves the assessment and treatment of people with brain disorders that affect memory, learning, attention, language, reading, problem-solving and decision-making.
Clinical Neuropsychologists may work with people who have:
- Had a Traumatic Brain Injury (e.g. following falls, assaults or motor vehicle accidents).
- Developmental disorders including ADHD and learning disorders such as Dyslexia.
- Neurological conditions (e.g. epilepsy, tumours, stroke etc).
- Had a brain injury as a result of hypoxia or long-term drug or alcohol use.
- Neurodegenerative conditions (e.g. Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s).